How to rock an alternate bridal outfit like Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner
IT’S wedding season – but not every bride will wear a big white dress.
Earlier this month, Game Of Thrones star Sophie Turner wore a satin jumpsuit to wed singer Joe Jonas in Las Vegas.
And Jude Law’s new wife Phillipa Coan, a business psychologist, wore a cream mini-dress to marry in London.
It isn’t just celebs who are going for unconventional outfits.
Searches for white trouser suits were up 43 per cent on style search engine lyst.com.
So here’s some alternative looks for your big day…
READY TO FROCK
- Jumpsuit, £199 from Phase Eight — buy now
- Veil, £69 from Phase Eight — buy now
- Heels, £99 from Dune — buy now
- Bracelet, £15 from Accessorize — buy now
- Blazer dress, £120 from asos.com bridal — buy now
- Heels, £130 from Dune — buy now
- Hair slide, £15 from Accessorize — buy now
- White blazer, £68 from Next — buy now
- Tuxedo trousers, £45 from Next — buy now
- Camisole top, £16 from Next — buy now
- Earrings, £14 from Debenhams — buy now
- Heels, £45 from Next — buy now
- Headband, £16 from asos.com — buy now
- Wrap top, £95 from French Connection — buy now
- Trousers, £95 from French Connection — buy now
- Top, £45 from French Connection
- Heels, £95 from Dune — buy now
- Corset, £129 from Monsoon — buy now
- Skirt, £119 from Monsoon — buy now
- Earrings, £10 from Next
- Heels, £18.99 from New Look — buy now
Source: Read Full Article