Greggs Christmas menu 2018 includes festive bake, turkey, bacon and cranberry roll and Xmas sandwiches
This year pastry fans can get their hands of a hold host of baked goods, including returning favourites such as its festive bake, pigs in blanket pots and turkey, bacon and cranberry roll.
While a new to the menu is a pigs under blanket baguette, which costs £3, and a cheese and chutney toasty, priced at £2.85.
Its Christmas lunch sandwich is also back – costing £2.70 – as well as its Christmas lunch soup, available for £1.90.
Those with a sweet tooth might be interested in Greggs' mince pie – which are 50p each.
As well as its choc cherry muffin (£1), snowy road (£1), Christmas tree biscuit (85p), Christmas cake slice (£1), Christmas pudding biscuit (85p) and Christmas ring bun cupcake (80p each) and mini Christmas caramel shortbreads (1.50.)
Also new this year are three festive themed hot drinks – a salted caramel latte, mint mocha and mint hot chocolate, which all cost £2.20 each.
The bakery chain has also started selling a pumpkin spice latte to rival Starbucks.
The Christmas lunch sandwich is slightly more expensive this year – up to £3 from £2.70.
While the Christmas lunch soup is 10p more expensive at £1.90.
Prices do vary between branches, so your treat might cost more than the prices here.
Also, the pigs in blanket pots are only available in 150 of its 1,850 locations.
Greggs' Christmas lunch sandwich featured in our round-up of the best Xmas sarnies, where it was beaten to the top prize by a Sainsbury's roll.
Earlier this month, we revealed that the Greggs festive bake would be back in shops – and it costs the same as last year.
If you're a real Festive Bake obsessive, you can count down the days until it's back on shelves by checking the official Festive Bake countdown website called: Is The Festive Bake Out Yet?.
The Christmas menu will be available from next Thursday November 8, while the mince pies are already in branches.
There are over 1,850 Greggs shops in the UK and the chain employees 22,000 members of staff.
What's on Greggs' Christmas menu
- Sweet mince pies – 50p, 279 cals
- Festive bake – £1.50, 450 cals
- Turkey, bacon and cranberry roll – £1, 302 cals
- Pigs in blankets – £2, 339 cals
- Christmas lunch sandwich – £2.70, 495 cals
- Pigs under blankets baguette – £3, 573 cals
- Cheese and chutney toastie – £2.85, 475 cals
- Christmas lunch soup – £1.90, 144 cals
- Choc cherry muffin – £1, 358 cals
- Snowy road – £1, 85 cals
- Mini Christmas caramel shortbreads – £1.50, 109 cals
- Salted caramel lattee – £2.20, 240 cals for 12oz
- Mint mocha – £2.20, 365 cals for 12oz
- Mint hot chocolate – £2.20, 348 cals for 12 oz
- Christmas pudding biscuit – 85p, 293 cals
- Christmas tree biscuit – 85p, 173 cals
- Christmas cake slice – £1, 374 cals
- Christmas ring bun cupcake – 80p each, 216 cals
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 78 24516. Don't forget to join the Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Source: Read Full Article