A complete guide to multi-masking with Pixi Beauty
Who doesn’t feel 1,000 times better after masking?
Face masks are a self-care moment for you and your skin, helping you to relax and boost your complexion when it’s feeling a little ropey.
Why limit your skin to just one mask when you can use a combination of masks to exfoliate, clarify, hydrate, tighten pores, and get healthy glowing skin?
Multi-masking might sound like a load of faff, but it’s an effective and simple solution that involves applying different face masks to different areas of your face at the same time.
View this post on Instagram
Enjoy #MultiMasking away your skincare concerns with our favourite #facemasks! ?Clarify & Soothe? For clearing blemishes, use Glow Mud Mask on the large T-zone area as well as Rose Flash Balm to soothe irritated skin. ?Purify & Resurface? To purify congested skin, use Glow Mud Mask on the large T-zone area as well as Peel and Polish to gently resurface dry skin. ?Detoxify & Balance? To detoxify, use T-Zone Peel Off Mask on the small T-Zone area & Glow Mud Mask all over the face to balance oily skin. #PixiByPetra #PixiBeauty #Skintreats
We spoke to Pixi Beauty’s Global Artistry Director Amanda Bell on how to effectively try the multi-masking trend.
‘Multi Masking can be so beneficial for the skin as masks are results driven and can really work quickly and effectively to improve the skin.’ explains Amanda.
‘It can be effortless and be applied in steps to maximise the benefits for the complexion’
Amanda Bell’s on ‘complexion perfection’ masking
1. A cleansing mask, or purifying mask would always be the 1st step for a deep pore cleanse. Ensure that your skin is immaculately clean and apply a mud/clay mask. I recommend The Pixi Glow Mud Mask (£18) for 10 minutes. It is mud and botanical based, so deep cleanses but soothes.
2. Then be prescriptive if your skin is prone to breakouts. I would recommend a 2nd step in purifying the skin, but also hydrating. The Pixi In-Shower Steam Facial (£18) is perfect for this, as it is purifying but ultimately hydrating – leaving skin superbly moisturised.
3. The Pixi Glow-O2 Oxygen Mask (£26) which is a 2 minute oxygenating mask, is an instant pick-me-up for all skin types. After removing move onto the next step of masking.
4. Next pop the Pixi DetoxifEYE Depuffing Eye Patches (£22) under the eyes as the ultimate revitalising treatment targeted to tackle puffiness and tired eyes.
5. Then apply the Pixi GLOW Glycolic Boost Brightening Infusion Sheet Mask (£10) on top for 15 Minutes. This sheet mask is saturated with an intense version of the cocktail of goodness in Glow Tonic to hydrate and revitalise the skin giving a wonderful glow to all skins.
It you’re a skincare minimalist, trust us when we say it’s not as frivolous as it sounds. Multi-masking works like a charm.
Totaling it up, multi-masking can become expensive, but often, two masks will cater to your skins needs. Check out a few more of our trusted face masks if you need some help picking.
Let’s be real, what else are you supposed to do while watching Game of Thrones, or half-heartedly shaving your legs? Sit back, relax and multi-mask – your skin and your soul with thank you for it.
MORE: Snoop Dogg narrated a makeup tutorial and it’s dope
MORE: 10 classic beauty products that have stood the test of time
The daily lifestyle email from Metro.co.uk.
Source: Read Full Article