How to watch live TV on Hulu and how much it costs
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Hulu + Live TV offers over 65 live channels including CBS, Food Network, ESPN, and Disney, plus Hulu's entire streaming catalog, starting at $54.99 a month.
- With that said, the service will be increasing its starting price to $64.99 a month on December 18.
- Upgrade to Hulu Premium + Live TV for only $6 more a month to experience Hulu's streaming catalog ad-free.
- It comes with the ability to record live TV with up to 50 hours of storage at no additional cost.
- Read more: A complete price breakdown for Hulu and Hulu Live TV packages
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article