Go all starry-eyed with shimmering sequins and dance-floor-ready dresses
Stick to festive silver, gold and sequins to keep the party spirit alive.
- Glitter Body, £19.99 from Bershka – buy now
- Glitter Maxi Skirt, £55.20 from Debenhams – buy now
- Pointed Strappy Gold Heels, £49 from Office – buy now
- Turban, £16 from River Island – buy now
- Broach, £48 from Butler and Wilson – buy now
- Blouse, £16 from George at Asda – buy now
- Cardigan, £49 from Nine by Savannah Miller at Debenhams – buy now
- Fringe Dress, £55 from River Island – buy now
- Earrings, £5.99 from ASOS – buy now
- Bag, £15 from Accessorize – buy now
- Gold Metallic Cowl Neck Maxi Dress, £25 from PrettyLittleThing – buy now
- Earrings, £12.99 from ZARA – buy now
- Sequin Dress, £55 from River Island – buy now
- Shoes, £110 from Dune – buy now
In even more fashion news, unleash your inner cowgirl and get rodeo-ready with these wild looks from the high street.
And here are Meghan Markle's best outfits of 2018 – from wedding glamour to casual elegance.
Plus these are the best Christmas jumpers for 2018 – from ASOS and Sainsbury's to Primark and ASDA.
Source: Read Full Article