Greggs is giving away free Festive Bakes this Wednesday
The mother of all Christmas snacks, the Greggs Festive Bakes is back on our shelves we’ve found a way for you to get one for free.
Thanks to HotUKDeals user ‘ adz19 ‘ we’ve spotted this amazing offer, and it’s so simple to claim. Pastry fans need to be at Greggs at 4pm tomorrow at one of the below locations to claim a free Festive Bake. But don’t hang about as they will fly like hot cakes – literally.
There’s no code needed to claim, just line up and get yours. To everyone else who isn’t lucky enough to grab one, they’ll be on sale from Thursday and will set you back a thrifty £1.50.
Where can i get a free Greggs Festive Bake?
- Aberdare – 22A Victoria Square
- Aberdeen – 55 Union Street
- Belfast – 52/54 Botanic Avenue
- Birmingham – 85 New Street, Birmingham New Street Station
- Bristol – 87 Broadmead
- Cardiff – 34 Queen Street
- Durham – 2/3 Saddler Street
- Edinburgh – Unit 12 Waverley Mall
- Enfield – Epping Forest Retail Park
- Glasgow – 162/164 Buchanan Street
- Leeds – Central Arcade
- Liverpool – 21 Bold Street
- London – 111 Great Portland Street
- Manchester – City Tower, Parker Street
- Plymouth – 54 New George Street
- Sunderland – Phoenix House, Union Street
Christmas food and drink
The dreamy Festive Bake sounds absolutely delicious with Greggs’ describing it ‘as tasty as ever it combines succulent pieces of chicken breast, sage & onion stuffing and sweetcure bacon in a creamy sage and cranberry sauce. All encased in golden puff pastry with a crunchy crumb topping’. You can find your nearest Greggs here.
We can’t wait to tuck in!
Source: Read Full Article