Kurt Geiger Black Friday 2018 sale: get 20 per cent off Meghan Markle, Beyonce and Kendall Jenner's favourite brand
The rainbow event, as the brand are referring to it, sees EVERYTHING discounted by 20 per cent.
- Kendall Jenner's ankle boots – were £169, now £135.20 – buy here
This includes women's and men's shoes, plus big brands such as Carvela, Michael Michael Kors, Nine West and more – see the full list of brands stocked here.
Kurt Geiger will also offer up further daily deals on its website, with items discounted by as much as 50 per cent.
With this season seeing the comeback of alternative biker boot styles (see Holly Willoughby's jungle style and you'll know exactly what we're getting at), the premium shoe retailer has plenty of options to keep you bang on-trend for the winter months.
Need some help deciding what to buy (*ALL OF IT*)? Take it from Kurt Geiger's celebrity fans:
- Megan Markle's suede knee boots – was £229, now £139 – buy here
- Hailey Baldwin's Carvela pumps – were £139, now £69 – buy here
What should I look out for in Kurt Geiger's Black Friday 2018 sale?
Timeless shoes: There's a reason Kurt Geiger keeps releasing these styles, they never date – look for the 'Britton' (now only £119.20, down from £149) which is a real winner and worn by Angelina Jolie, Gigi Hadid, Beyonce and Kate Bosworth.
Mens shoes: There are some great smart style to choose from, as well as boots and on-trend trainers.
Party heels: Pick from Kurt Geiger's sequinned, sky-high styles ahead of the festive season.
Handbags: Not just a one trick pony, Kurt Geiger's range of leather goods give designer labels a run for their money.
Gifts: Now is the perfect time to nab the perfect Christmas present for a loved one…or yourself.
- Ugg slippers – were £80, now £64 – buy here
- Brogue shoes – were £189, now £151.20 – buy here
- Stripe trainers – were £59, now £47.20 – buy here
- Patent loafers – were £79, now £63 – buy here
- Chelsea boots – were £119, now £89 – buy here
- Satin trainers – were £59, £39 – buy here
- 'Scant' black biker boots – were £189 now £151.20 BUY NOW
- 'Snail' black ankle boots – were £169 now £135.20 BUY NOW
- 'Skewer' black ankle boots – were £179 now £139 BUY NOW
- 'Saunter' black biker boots – were £189 now £129 BUY NOW
- 'Tony' black ankle boots – were £119 now £95.20 BUY NOW
Courts, Stilettos and Heels
- 'Soho' patent courts – were £139 now £111.20 BUY NOW
- 'Bond' high heel court – were £149 now £119.20 BUY NOW
- 'Atara' leopard print stilettos – were £139 now £111.20 BUY NOW
- 'Allie' black patterned high heel patent courts – were £139 now £111.20 BUY NOW
- Gallileo embellished stiletto – were £139 now £99 BUY NOW
Big brand names
- UGG fluff mini quilted black shearling boots – were £175 now £132 BUY NOW
- Michael Kors 'Jaycie' flat boots – were £175 now £140 BUY NOW
- NINE WEST 'Kremi' mid heel court shoes – were £69 now £55.20 BUY NOW
- UGG bailey bow flat boots – were £185 now £148 BUY NOW
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
What does Kurt Geiger delivery cost?
Standard delivery costs £4.95 and takes three working days.
To get your order a little faster, choose the express option for £7.
Alternatively, you can use the store's Click & Collect service which is free.
For more delivery options, see here.
Source: Read Full Article