Matalan’s millennial homeware range looks just like Oliver Bonas’ sold-out version – but for a fraction of the price
The store has launched a new, very chic range, and it's an almost perfect dupe for the MUCH pricier Oliver Bonas goods.
Matalan's rose gold and pastel range looks very similar to luxury high-street store Oliver Bonas' items… only everything is a fraction of the price.
From make-up bags to wire letters and even initialised marble coasters, Matalan seems to have all bases covered.
We can't pick a favourite dupe – they're all so gorgeous.
- Small Hanging Metal Photo Frame, Matalan, £4, buy now
- Gold & Glass Hanging Wall Frame, Oliver Bonas, £26, buy now
If you're an art lover and want a chic gold frame for your wall you're probably better off opting for Matalan's pocket-friendly £4 offering.
For the price of one Oliver Bonas frame, you could nab SIX of Matalan's.
Oliver Bonas is selling these chic wire ampersand – but can you tell the difference between this and Matalan's version
- Rose Gold Wire Alphabet Letter, Oliver Bonas, £12, buy now
- Gold wire lettering with fairy lights, Matalan, £8, buy now
And if these bargains weren't already enough, they also have dupes of Oliver Bonas' signature initialised coasters and make-up bags.
The marble coasters, which cost £10 on Oliver Bonas' website, look very similar to Matalan's £3 version.
And the £15 chic make-up bags have also been replicated on Matalan for only £4.50.
- Marble Alphabet Coaster, Matalan, £3, buy now
- Marble & Copper Alphabet Coaster, Oliver Bonas, £10, buy now
- A-Z Alphabet Makeup Bag, Matalan, £4.50, buy now
- Alphabet Make Up Bag, Oliver Bonas, £15, buy now
Looking for some more homewear bargains? Here's our guide to Next's Black Friday sale.
And here's our top picks of River Island's fashion-forward homewear collection.
Meanwhile, Primark is selling a £12 dupe of MAC's Christmas lipstick collection for a lot less.
Source: Read Full Article