Royal Family news – Prince Harry may have left UK for good as items removed from Frogmore Cottage as palace 'fears' book

PRINCE Harry’s remaining belongings have been taken from Frogmore Cottage and placed in storage.

Windsor Castle staff stripped his and wife Meghan’s living quarters and bedroom after he flew back to California following the unveiling of Princess Di’s statue on July 1.

It is not known who ordered his belongings, said to include framed pictures, to be boxed up and left at the nearby castle.

But it has sparked claims Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, may never return to Frogmore and will hand the luxury cottage back when the rental deal runs out next April.

Royal sources say it is “impossible to conceive” the couple will return for next year’s Queen’s Platinum Jubilee after Harry agreed to pen a tell-all memoir.

Read our Royal Family live blog below for the latest updates…

  • Joseph Gamp

    PUBLISHERS FLEW FROM LONDON TO LA TO TAKE PART IN AUCTION FOR HARRY BOOK DEAL

    Two publishers reportedly flew out from London to Harry's home in California and took part in an 'auction' for the rights to his book.

    A source told the Mail: "He conducted negotiations – he had a very 'take it or leave it' attitude.

    "His starting price was $25m (£18m) and the final figure was way north of that, possibly as much as $35 to 40m (£25-29m).

    "Those involved were actually very shocked by his approach, which was to look at them coldly and state his demands: $25million."

    Harry's wife Meghan Markle, 39, is also set to write a "wellness" guide as part of the contract with the publisher.

  • Joseph Gamp

    PRINCE HARRY TO RELEASE SECOND BOOK AFTER QUEEN'S DEATH- REPORT

    PRINCE Harry has signed a four-book deal that may be worth up to £29million – with the second to be released after the Queen's death.

    Harry, 36, is set to publish his explosive memoir which he vowed will examine the "highs and lows" of his extraordinary life.

    His lucrative deal – worth up to a potential £29million – with publishers Penguin Random House involves four books.

    The second of those books is due out only after the Queen has died, the Daily Mail reported.

    Industry insiders reportedly said the "tell-all" premise of Harry's memoir was just the "tip of the iceberg".

  • Joseph Gamp

    RUMOURS HARRY & MEGHAN DID NOT ASK QUEEN ABOUT LILIBET'S NAME

    Harry and Meghan have angered the royals after it was claimed the Queen was not asked about their daughter’s name.

    Lilibet has been Her Maj’s nickname among family since her childhood.

    Some insiders claim the row, plus Harry announcing shock plans for a memoir, has scuppered a Windsor christening.

    Penny Junor, Harry’s biographer, said: “A christening should be a lovely, happy event with people pleased to see each other.

    “If the relationship is as frosty as it is for the foreseeable future then I can’t see it being that type of affair.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    MEGHAN AND HARRY’S DAUGHTER LILIBET IS STILL MISSING FROM ROYAL FAMILY’S LINE OF SUCCESSION

    MEGHAN and Harry’s daughter Lilibet is missing from the Royal Family official website’s line of succession — seven weeks after she was born.

    The omission of the tot, who is eighth in line behind brother Archie, is sure to anger the Sussexes.

    Zara and Mike Tindall’s son Lucas has been listed since his birth in March.

    Meghan, 39, and Harry, 36, have previously moaned to chatshow host Oprah Winfrey that Archie had not been made a prince.

    Lilibet was born in the US on June 4 and has no HRH title but automatically joins the line of succession. She is not included on the website still – seven weeks after being born.

     

  • Joseph Gamp

    AUSSIE CLAIMING TO BE PRINCE CHARLES & CAMILLA’S LOVECHILD COMPARES PIC OF HIS SON TO THE QUEEN

    Aussie Simon Dorante-Day, 55, is adamant he was conceived in 1965 when he says the royal couple were first romantically linked as teenagers.

    The UK-born engineer believes the couple conceived him when Charles was just 17, and Camilla 18 and he was later adopted by a family who had links to the Royal Family.

    The father-of-nine claims his adoptive grandparents Winifred and Ernest worked as a cook and gardener for the Queen and Prince Philip.

    They apparently told him “many times” he was Charles and Camilla‘s child.

    He has now had posted a picture on Facebook of his son, Liam, in the middle of two of Queen with the words: “Ummmm. An interesting comparison”.

  • Joseph Gamp

    PRINCE HARRY AND ‘FURIOUS’ MEGHAN ‘WILL RESPOND AGGRESSIVELY TO THOMAS MARKLE’

    Dad Thomas’ explosive vow to force his estranged daughter and son-in-law to let him meet his grandchildren could be the “final nail in the coffin” for their relationship, it was also claimed.

    His vow comes as a royal commentator, Jonathan Sacerdoti, warned of a “growing divide between the Sussexes and the royal family” after Harry announced his memoir would be published next year.

    Former Hollywood lighting director Thomas Markle has yet to meet his two grandkids due to his fractious relationship with his ex-Royal daughter – who he hasn’t seen since before her 2018 marriage to Harry, the Duke of Sussex.

    “I will be petitioning the California courts for the right to see my grandchildren in the very near future,” Markle, 77, told Fox News from his Rosarito, Mexico, home.

    However, relationship expert Tina Wilson told The Sun Online: “The Sussexes are likely to respond aggressively with legal paperwork back, if and when Mr Markle files his officially with the court of California.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    ROYAL ROUNDUP

    • Harry and Meghan are ‘vicious, cruel & self-serving’ for doing Oprah Winfrey chat, says Charles’ biographer
    • Eugenie and Beatrice are ‘stunned’ by plans for the book – despite remaining close with Harry
    • Meanwhile, the last of the Duke’s belongings have now been removed from his former home, Frogmore Cottage
    • An expert claims Meghan struggled to understand her duty to the Queen – and just wanted the ‘American dream’
    • And Harry’s biographer says the memoir is ‘revenge for William always having it better’

    KATE AND MEGHAN’S TEARS

    Reports of the row over bridesmaid dresses first surfaced when it was reported Meghan had made Kate cry in the run-up to her and Harry’s wedding in May 2018.

    But in her Oprah Winfrey TV interview, Meghan, 39, denied that and claimed it was the other way round.

    She said “the reverse happened” and that Kate had apologised to her for making her cry.

    Meg added: “The narrative with Kate – which didn’t happen – was really, really difficult and something that. I think that’s when everything changed, really.”

    PRINCE HARRY IS EXPECTING THE QUEEN TO ATTEND LILIBET’S CHRISTENING, SAYS ROYAL EXPERT

    Prince Harry is putting the Queen in a “difficult position” with expecting her to attend daughter Lilibet’s christening, says a royal expert.

    It has been reported that Meghan Markle and Harry want their daughter Lilibet Diana to be christened in St George’s Chapel like Archie was.

    The Queen didn’t attend Archie’s 2019 ceremony due to prior commitments. 

    Royal expert Angela Levin said it is therefore unreasonable for Harry to expect the Queen to attend Lilibet’s christening.

    Angela told Talk Radio: “That puts her in a very difficult position because she can’t say that she is not free for years.

    “She didn’t go to Louis’, the third child of Prince William and Kate. So it’s not a spiteful thing.”

    • Joseph Gamp

      DUKE AND DUCHESS HAS ‘WELL DEVELOPED PROPOSALS WITH QUIBI’ IN PLACE FROM 2019

      In September 2020 it was revealed that the Sussexes had signed a lucrative multi-million-pound production deal with Netflix.

      Prince Harry and Meghan agreed to a multi-year deal to produce nature series, documentaries and children’s programming.

      In April, it was revealed that the couple had been in talks with another billion-dollar backed streaming service before Megxit.

      This, according to The Telegraph, led to tensions with Palace staff as the couple were accused of “cashing in” on their status as Royals.

      A source close to the situation said: “There were well-developed proposals in place with Quibi from early 2019.”

    • Joseph Gamp

      PRINCESS EUGENIE & BEATRICE ‘STUNNED’ BY PRINCE HARRY’S TELL-ALL BOOK DEAL DESPITE REMAINING CLOSE TO SUSSEXES

      PRINCESSES Eugenie and Beatrice are reportedly "stunned" by Prince Harry's tell-all book deal.

      Harry, 36, is set to publish his explosive memoir which he vowed will examine the "highs and lows" of his extraordinary life.

      Members of the Royal Family are now waiting to see what the duke will write about them.

      A senior royal reportedly told the Daily Mail: "The emotional turmoil as they wait over a year for publication is going to be torturous.

      "What's really telling is even the relatives he remains closest to, like princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, are stunned by what he's up to."

    • Joseph Gamp

      LADY LOUISE ‘COULD USE PRINCESS TITLE’ MONTHS AFTER CHARLES AND EDWARD TITLE ROW

      The Earl and Countess of Wessex’s daughter will be legally entitled to style herself as Her Royal Highness Princess Louise – just as her cousins Beatrice and Eugenie do.

      But she could be alone in her title change as Prince Charles is said to be refusing to grant his younger brother Edward – Louise’s dad – the title of Duke of Edinburgh after their father Philip’s death.

      A source told the Daily Mail: “If Charles is going to play silly games over titles, Edward and Sophie might need to ensure that they use the titles their family already have.

      “Louise is a humble teenager and doesn’t act like a princess, but she is one – that’s a fact.”

      Edward has waited over twenty years to inherit his late father’s title – but Charles is reportedly less keen on the idea. 

    • Joseph Gamp

      WATCH: UNEARTHED FOOTAGE SHOWS QUEEN SPEAKING FRENCH AS SHE MINGLES WITH MAGGIE THATCHER AND PRINCESS DI

      Fascinating unearthed footage shows Queen speaking FRENCH as she mingles with Margaret Thatcher and Princess Diana

       

    • Joseph Gamp

      ‘HARRY’S BOOK IS REVENGE ON WILLIAM FOR HAVING IT BETTER THAN HIM’ SAYS ANGELA LEVIN

      Exclusive comment by Angela Levin

      HOW many more times is Prince Harry going to attack the royal family, while clinging on to all the best bits of it?

      After telling his story in Finding Freedom, spilling the beans to Oprah Winfrey – twice – now he is writing his ‘literary memoir‘, whatever that is

      Read more here.

    • Joseph Gamp

      SARAH FERGUSON SAYS ‘I’M A GREAT SUPPORTER OF OPRAH AND EVERYTHING SHE DOES’ AFTER MEGHAN AND HARRY INTERVIEW

      The Duchess of York was diplomatic when quizzed on the chat, which featured a series of explosive revelations.

      The couple had their say 25 years after Fergie herself sat down with the chat show host to reveal her life is “no fairytale”.

      In an interview with the Telegraph, Sarah cautiously said: “All I want to say on this is that Oprah helped me greatly when I went to the US and was interviewed by her.

      “I’m a great supporter of Oprah and everything that she does.”

      And she was guarded when asked about Megxit – telling the interviewer: “I wouldn’t presume to give advice to Harry and Meghan, except to say to be happy.”

    • Joseph Gamp

      FROM THE DRUGS DRAMA TO THAT VEGAS INCIDENT, THESE ARE FIVE THINGS YOU’RE UNLIKELY TO READ IN HARRY’S NEW MEMOIR

      Harry said of the memoir, which is to be released next year: “I’m writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become.”

      So will we see the following scandalous moments featured?

      • LAS VEGAS
      • DRUGS SCANDAL
      • THE NAZI OUTFIT
      • SCHOOL TEACHER TRIBUNAL
      • CADET SLUR

      Read more here.

      WATCH MEGHAN MARKLE ADMIT SHE WANTED TO BE A ‘LONDON GIRL’ AND LOVES ‘LONDON MEN’ IN UNEARTHED VID

      MEGHAN Markle gushes about wanting to be a “London girl” and loves “London men” in an unearthed video.

      The Duchess of Sussex opened up to her ex-pal Lizzie Cundy at a red carpet event – and made no secret of her interest in staying in the UK.

      In the unseen footage, Meghan can be heard saying: “I’ve had the best time in London, fans are amazing

      “It is very cold but the people are so warm as cheesy as that sounds, I was joking that I’ve never been called ‘love’ or ‘darling’ more in my life it makes me want to stick around for a while.”

      PRINCE HARRY MEGA-FOUR BOOK DEAL WORTH UP TO £29MILLION

      PRINCE Harry has signed a four-book deal that may be worth up to £29million – with the second to be released after the Queen’s death.

      Harry, 36, is set to publish his explosive memoir which he vowed will examine the “highs and lows” of his extraordinary life – out during the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee next year.

      His lucrative deal – worth up to a potential £29million – with publishers Penguin Random House involves four books.

      The second of those books is due out only after the Queen has died, the Daily Mail reported.

      Industry insiders reportedly said the “tell-all” premise of Harry’s memoir was just the “tip of the iceberg”.

      AUSSIE CLAIMING TO BE PRINCE CHARLES & CAMILLA’S LOVECHILD COMPARES PIC OF HIS SON TO THE QUEEN

      Aussie Simon Dorante-Day, 55, is adamant he was conceived in 1965 when he says the royal couple were first romantically linked as teenagers.

      The UK-born engineer believes the couple conceived him when Charles was just 17, and Camilla 18 and he was later adopted by a family who had links to the Royal Family.

      The father-of-nine claims his adoptive grandparents Winifred and Ernest worked as a cook and gardener for the Queen and Prince Philip.

      They apparently told him “many times” he was Charles and Camilla‘s child.

      He has now had posted a picture on Facebook of his son, Liam, in the middle of two of Queen with the words: “Ummmm. An interesting comparison”.

      PRINCE HARRY AND ‘FURIOUS’ MEGHAN ‘WILL RESPOND AGGRESSIVELY TO THOMAS MARKLE’

      Dad Thomas’ explosive vow to force his estranged daughter and son-in-law to let him meet his grandchildren could be the “final nail in the coffin” for their relationship, it was also claimed.

      His vow comes as a royal commentator, Jonathan Sacerdoti, warned of a “growing divide between the Sussexes and the royal family” after Harry announced his memoir would be published next year.

      Former Hollywood lighting director Thomas Markle has yet to meet his two grandkids due to his fractious relationship with his ex-Royal daughter – who he hasn’t seen since before her 2018 marriage to Harry, the Duke of Sussex.

      “I will be petitioning the California courts for the right to see my grandchildren in the very near future,” Markle, 77, told Fox News from his Rosarito, Mexico, home.

      However, relationship expert Tina Wilson told The Sun Online: “The Sussexes are likely to respond aggressively with legal paperwork back, if and when Mr Markle files his officially with the court of California.”

      PRINCE HARRY SIGNS FOUR BOOK DEAL THAT MAY BE WORTH UP TO £29MILLION

      PRINCE Harry has signed a four-book deal that may be worth up to £29million – with the second to be released after the Queen’s death.

      Harry, 36, is set to publish his explosive memoir which he vowed will examine the “highs and lows” of his extraordinary life – out during the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee next year.

      His lucrative deal – worth up to a potential £29million – with publishers Penguin Random House involves four books.

      The second of those books is due out only after the Queen has died, the Daily Mail reported.

      Industry insiders reportedly said the “tell-all” premise of Harry’s memoir was just the “tip of the iceberg”.

      • [email protected]

        ROYAL ROUNDUP

        • Harry and Meghan are ‘vicious, cruel & self-serving’ for doing Oprah Winfrey chat, says Charles’ biographer
        • Eugenie and Beatrice are ‘stunned’ by plans for the book – despite remaining close with Harry
        • Meanwhile, the last of the Duke’s belongings have now been removed from his former home, Frogmore Cottage
        • An expert claims Meghan struggled to understand her duty to the Queen – and just wanted the ‘American dream’
        • And Harry’s biographer says the memoir is ‘revenge for William always having it better’

        MEGHAN MARKLE ‘WILL WRITE A WELLNESS GUIDE AS PART OF FOUR-BOOK MEGA-DEAL AFTER £29M BIDDING WAR’

        The Duchess will pen the tome as part of a contract she and Prince Harry have struck with Penguin Random House.

        And one of Harry’s books can only be released after the Queen’s death – likely deepening the Royal Family’s reservations over the deal, it’s reported.

        Lawyers for the couple initially said they wouldn’t be commenting on those claims – but later said they were “false and defamatory” and only one memoir is planned.

        That book will be published next year. Harry vowed that it will examine the “highs and lows” of his extraordinary life.

        It will arrive during the year of his grandmother’s Platinum Jubilee.

        And his wife will also write a volume in the quartet, the Daily Mail reports.

        LADY LOUISE ‘COULD USE PRINCESS TITLE’ MONTHS AFTER CHARLES AND EDWARD TITLE ROW

        The Earl and Countess of Wessex’s daughter will be legally entitled to style herself as Her Royal Highness Princess Louise – just as her cousins Beatrice and Eugenie do.

        But she could be alone in her title change as Prince Charles is said to be refusing to grant his younger brother Edward – Louise’s dad – the title of Duke of Edinburgh after their father Philip’s death.

        A source told the Daily Mail: “If Charles is going to play silly games over titles, Edward and Sophie might need to ensure that they use the titles their family already have.

        “Louise is a humble teenager and doesn’t act like a princess, but she is one – that’s a fact.”

        Edward has waited over twenty years to inherit his late father’s title – but Charles is reportedly less keen on the idea. 

        PIERS MORGAN BRANDS HARRY A ‘HYPOCRITICAL GREEDY TWERP’ AFTER ‘PRINCE PRIVACY’ SIGNS FOUR-BOOK MEGA-DEAL

        The TV firebrand – a long-standing critic of the Sussexes – hit out in a blistering rant on Twitter.

        Responding to reports Harry and Meghan will pen a whopping four tomes after a £29million bidding war, Piers blasted: "Prince Privacy!

        "What a hypocritical greedy twerp."

          Source: Read Full Article