Sam Faiers, Ferne McCann, Frankie Bridge and their kids jump on matching Christmas pyjama trend – here's where to buy them
From Primark's Rudolph jammies to B&M's elf and Santa PJs, there are plenty of options on the high street – and even celebrities are getting involved.
- Festive family pyjama set, £14 – £25 from Boux Avenue – buy now
Sam Faiers has shared an Instagram snap of herself and son Paul in printed pyjamas from Boux Avenue, while Emma McVey and her son Chester have sported co-ordinated Disney outfits.
We love Frankie Bridge's classic checked pyjamas, and Next's Brussels sprout-print pair look adorable on Giovanna Fletcher and her eldest boy Buzz.
Fancy treating yourself and your little ones to matching outfits this December? Here's all the inspiration you need…
- Checked Christmas matching family pyjamas, £64.50 – £70.50 from Marks & Spencer – buy now
- Grey sprout pyjamas, £10 – £24 from Next – buy now
- Queen hoodie, £22 from Twisted Saint – buy now
- Prince hoodie, £15 from Twisted Saint – buy now
In more celebrity news, Cheryl uses coconut oil on 'everything' and has 'pared back' her beauty regime since having Bear.
Holly Willoughby fans have moaned that her I'm a Celeb outfits are 'too expensive' for us 'mere mortals'.
And can you guess what these naked celebs are promoting?
Source: Read Full Article