The Body Shop Black Friday Sale 2020: Deals Now Live | The Sun UK
The Body Shop's Black Friday sale is officially live—and it's the perfect one-stop-shop for all your skin, hair and beauty needs.
The Body Shop's Black Friday sale 2020 is a great opportunity to scoop up some pampering goodies, and get all of those Christmas presents for loved ones organised. Read on for our top picks from the sale.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop The Body Shop's Black Friday sale here
The Body Shop Black Friday deals
If you're looking for some beauty deals now and don't want to wait, you're in luck: The Body Shop has made Black Friday 'Black November'! For the entire month, shoppers are entitled to 15 per cent off at the checkout using the code 14672—although keep in mind it excludes gift and advent calendars.
Elsewhere, there are some amazing bundle deals on offer, with 25 per cent off the Deluxe and Ultimate Black Friday bundles —both of which contain the most nourishing of skincare treats.
There's also a mix and match offer on seasonal body care, allowing you to shop your favourite seasonal Butter and Scrub combination for £25—saving £7.
Take a look below at our top picks from the sale, where we've calculated the sale prices using the above 15 per cent off code.
The Body Shop Black Friday skin and haircare
- Black Friday Ultimate Head-to-Toe Bundle, £71 at The Body Shop, saving £24 – buy here
- Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel, £15.73 at The Body Shop, saving £2.78 – buy here
- Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Hair Mask, £10.20 at The Body Shop, saving £1.80 – buy here
- Hemp Body Butter, £13.60 at The Body Shop, saving £2.40 – buy here
The Body Shop Black Friday makeup
- Lash Hero Fibre Extension Mascara, £10.20 at The Body Shop, saving £1.80 – buy here
- Fresh Nude Foundation, £13.60 at The Body Shop, saving £2.40 – buy here
- All-In-One Face Base, £12.75 at The Body Shop, saving £2.25 – buy here
- All-In-One Cheek Colour, £6.80 at The Body Shop, saving £1.20 – buy here
The Body Shop Black Friday fragrances
- White Musk Eau de Toilette 60ml, £15.30 at The Body Shop, saving £2.70 – buy here
- Mango Body Mist, £6.80 at The Body Shop, saving £1.20 – buy here
- Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne, £17 at The Body Shop, saving £3 – buy here
- Bowhanti Eau De Parfum, £17 at The Body Shop, saving £3 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
Not too long to go, shoppers. This year, Black Friday is on November 27.
It follows Thanksgiving, on the fourth Thursday in November, and sales will likely keep running into Cyber Monday.
Make sure you shop around to get the best deal on Black Friday sales. You may be able to find the same product cheaper elsewhere.
When is Cyber Monday and will The Body Shop be taking part?
Cyber Monday lands on November 30, directly after Black Friday. It's essentially the online-only cousin of Black Friday, with just as many great deals available.
The Body Shop's Black Friday deals run for the whole of November, meaning Cyber Monday is automatically included.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What was in The Body Shop's Black Friday sale last year?
With 30 per cent off across a range of items sitewide, 20 per cent off Christmas gifting and a bundle of cult products for £40, there were plenty of offers for keen beauty shoppers in last year's The Body Shop Black Friday sale.
Here are some of our top picks:
- Winter Jasmine body yogurt, £9 – buy here
- CBD Soothing Oil-Balm Cleansing Mask, £17 – buy here
- The Body Shop advent calendars, from £50 – buy here
- The Body Shop stocking fillers, from £4 – buy here
- Hemp hand protector, from £5 – buy here
- Sasuma shower gel, from £5.50 – buy here
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much does The Body Shop delivery cost?
The Body Shop has a few options for delivery, the best of which is probably the Super Saver Delivery – £3, and free when spending over £30.
Standard Delivery is £3.49, Express Delivery (next working day) is £4.49 and you can also have a Saturday delivery for £7.25.
Alternatively, if it's more convenient, you can collect in store for free.
See all the latest delivery info here.
Does The Body Shop offer any other discounts?
The Body Shop has various discounts in addition to The Body Shop's Black Friday sale.
You can get £10 off for referring a friend – read all the details here.
Students get 25 per cent off at The Body Shop through UNiDAYS, while NHS and Armed Forces can get 20 per cent off their purchases.
Enjoyed The Body Shop's Black Friday deals? Then you might also want to stay up to date on the latest Black Friday 2020 news.
For more great beauty deals head to our Black Friday beauty deals hub.
Alternatively, find product recommendations and round-ups on Sun Selects Beauty.
Source: Read Full Article