Where to buy Holly Willoughby’s Wild West-inspired I’m A Celebrity outfit – and how to get the look for less
The TV presenter wowed viewers in a wild west inspired get-up with a floral frilled blouse, a tan suede skirt and tan cowboy boots
- Tweet Goa Shirt, Zadig & Voltaire, £235, buy now
- Salvia Skirt in Cognac, Ganni, £290, buy now
- Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Leather Knee High Cowboy Boots, Farfetch, £660, buy now
The mum-of-three's floral ruffled blouse is from designer brand Zadig & Voltaire, which is stocked by Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.
It's currently out of stock, comes in sizes XS to L and costs £235.
Her tan skirt with silver buttons and tan detailing is from Ganni, which is sold by Net-a-Porter and Selfridges and is a £290.
It comes in sizes six to 14, and is currently available in every size apart from 14.
Her classic leather cowboy boots are from Golden Goose – who caused controversy earlier this year for mocking those in poverty with their taped-up 'distressed' superstar sneakers.
Holly's boots cost £660 and are only available in a size 4 at the moment.
- Michael Kors Women's Tile Blue Carnation Ruffle Blouse, Hurley's, £60, buy now
- Ted Baker Jorilee Blue Moon Ruffle Front Blouse, House of Fraser, £119, buy now
- Blouse with ties, H&M, £19.99, buy now
For us mere mortals, Holly's outfit is a little out of budget, but it is possible to get her look for less.
High street favourite H&M do a similar blouse, along with Michael Kors and Ted Baker, whose shirts are a fraction of the presenter's one of choice.
- Corduroy skirt with buttons in Caramel, Stradavarius, £17.99, buy now
- Faux Suede Buttoned Front Skirt, Shein, £10.99, buy now
- Rust Corduroy Faux Horn Button Through Skirt, New Look, £10, buy now
Holly's tan skirt costs just under £300 but we've managed to find three under £20 that all let you steal her style.
From New Look to Stradivarius, and even budget e-tailer Shein, pretty much all clothing stores have some version of a tan coloured mini skirt.
- Slouchy Western Knee High Boot, Dune London, £180, buy now
- Leather Knee High Cowboy Boots, & Other Stories, £219, buy now
- Laredo Women's Bridget Western Boot, Amazon, £86.04-£94.06, buy now
Cowboy boots don't come cheap but our alternatives are at least a third cheaper than Holly's.
On Saturday, Holly wore a gorgeous red zebra print dress – here's how to steal her style.
While Holly needs a team of 13 people to get her jungle ready for I’m A Celeb… and it includes a ‘skin guru’, stylist and tutors for her kids.
And here's where to get Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly’s Strictly Come Dancing looks from tonight's show.
Source: Read Full Article