This five-minute Creme Egg iced coffee frappe is the perfect Easter treat
- 2 shots espresso (or 120ml of strong coffee), chilled
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 450g ice cubes
- 3 Cadbury Creme Eggs – 2 broken into pieces, 1 kept whole for topping
- Whipped cream for topping
- Caramel sauce
- Whizz everything in a blender until smooth.
- Drizzle caramel sauce in your serving glass, then fill it with ice.
- Pour in the blended mixture.
- Top your festive drink with whipped cream, more caramel sauce and a whole creme egg.
Source: Read Full Article