A killer make-up palette, vodka minis and a mega carb fix are all invited to the Christmas party!
But if you’d rather spend a night cooking up a feast and cosying up on the sofa, we’ve got that covered too. Here’s what we’re lusting after this week…
- Absolut Flavours Selection Gift Set, £10 for five, Sainsbury’s – buy now
- Bag, £12, Primark
- Ornament, £65, River Island – buy now
- Bobbi Brown Life Of The Party Mini Eye & Lip Palette, £32.50, Debenhams – buy now
- Carbs by Laura Goodman, £15, Amazon.co.uk – buy now
- Cushion, £35, Lazy Oaf – buy now
- iPhone case, £35, Casetify – buy now
- Remington CI83V6 Keratin Protect Styling Wand, £27.49, John Lewis – buy now
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Velvet Fatale Collector, £94.50 for 80ml EDP – buy now
Photography: Little Red Panda Stockists: Absolut (Sainsburys.co.uk), Bobbi Brown (Bobbibrown.co.uk), Carolina Herrera (Theperfumeshop.com),
Casetify (Casetify.com), Lazy Oaf (Lazyoaf.com), Primark (Primark.com), Remington (Johnlewis.com), River Island (Riverisland.com)
MOST READ IN FABULOUS
BEAST YOUR EYES
MEG MADE KATE CRY
MEG-A RULE BREAKER
Earlier this week, we told you Asda is selling Mary Poppins pyjamas for mums and daughters with prices from £9.
We also revealed Princess Diana’s gown bought at a second-hand shop for just £200 could sell for £100k at auction.
And we showed you Holly Willoughby’s I’m a Celeb blouse divides fans with some saying she looks like she’s ‘raided a pirate’s attic’.
Source: Read Full Article