Brandi Glanville: ‘RHUGT’ incident was ‘set up,’ Caroline Manzo was ‘fine’
Caroline Manzo breaks silence on ‘RHUGT’ exit after Brandi Glanville incident
Brandi Glanville lawyer demands studio execs release ‘harassment’ audio
Scheana Shay slams Raquel Leviss comparisons post-Eddie Cibrian tryst
Caroline Manzo launching new season of cooking show amid ‘RHUGT’ drama
Brandi Glanville is breaking her silence on the “life-ruining” allegations that she allegedly touched Caroline Manzo inappropriately while filming Season 4 of “Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip.”
“I’m f–king sick of this narrative,” the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” alum said in the first of a series of tweets Thursday.
“I was hired for a 2nd season of girls trip cuz they LOVED what I did on 1st season I was told to bring the party just like before & that’s exactly what I did & Iwas punished for it.”
She added, “It feels like a f–king set up. It’s BS & Caroline was fine.”
Page Six exclusively reported in February that Glanville allegedly touched Manzo’s chest and genital area during the cast trip to Morocco.
Multiple sources also claimed the “Drinking and Tweeting” author “stuck her tongue down” the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” alum’s throat and gave her “unwanted kisses.”
Glanville continued in her online rant Thursday that the incident in question took place “at the end of an 18 hour Wrk day at our belly dancing party.”
She then demanded to “see footage on it” before she spoke about it further as she recognizes that both she and Manzo were allegedly “very intoxicated” at the time.
The reality star’s lawyer previously sent a letter to Warner Bros., who own the company Shed Media that produces “RHUGT,” and demanded they release audio and video tapes.
The attorneys believe, per the notice obtained by Page Six, that the evidence will prove that their client didn’t sexually harass a co-star during filming.
Glanville clarified in a separate tweet on Thursday, though, that she is “not suing ANYONE not #Peacock or Anyone else for that matter.”
For more Page Six reality TV updates
- Subscribe to our weekly “Housewives Hangover” newsletter
- Listen to our “Virtual Reali-Tea” podcast
- Shop our exclusive merch
She then concluded, “Those are my statements. Yes I’m pissed off. Yes, this is been life f–king ruining and I’m not gonna be responding to anyone commenting 💗💗💗💗💗.”
Reps for Manzo and Peacock, the streaming service that airs the “RHUGT” franchise, did not immediately return Page Six’s request for comment on Glanville’s remarks.
However, Manzo did slightly address the scandal earlier this month during an appearance on “New York Live.”
“I can’t say much — only because it’s not good for my headspace — but it took a lot for me to go back there,” the former “Housewife” said at the time.
“Unfortunately it didn’t work out for me that way. I came home early.”
She then emphasized, “At this point, I just truly don’t have the space in my head to talk about it, so I’d rather not.”
A source previously told us that Manzo felt “distress” at the time of the alleged incident but that her feelings over the matter “did not seem to stop Brandi.”
“Things escalated and physical boundaries allegedly were crossed that Caroline felt were serious and uncomfortable,” the insider also claimed.
Aside from Glanville Manzo, Season 4 of “RHUGT” is also set to feature Alex McCord, Camille Grammer, Vicki Gunvalson, Eva Marcille, Phaedra Parks and Gretchen Rossi.
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article