Coco and Eve reduced by 34% in Prime Day deals and it's perfect for a summer glow
FEELING pasty or in need of some hair TLC? You've come to the right place.
Shoppers can save 34 per cent off Coco and Eve's insanely popular vegan fake tan, a deal you really don't want to miss out on.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
- (AD) Save 34 per cent on Coco and Eve – buy here
Sourced from the best tropical Balinese ingredients, Coco and Eve's hair and skincare products have reached cult status: they've won countless awards and a bottle of their fake tan reportedly sells every 20 seconds.
If you've yet to try the vegan and cruelty-free brand, now is a great time. Check out the best Prime Day savings below:
- Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Self Tanner Mousse Set in Medium, £26.32 (save £6.58) from Amazon – buy here
- Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam in Dark, £18.13 (save £7.77) from Amazon – buy here
- Like a Virgin Hair Masque, £23.03 (save £11.87) from Amazon – buy here
- Mini Hair Kit – Hair Mask and Shower Cap Gift Set for all hair types, £26.90 (save £5.38 ) from Amazon – buy here
- Sunny Honey Deluxe Travel Tan Kit. Bali Bronzing Foam (Dark), £17.52 (save £4.38) from Amazon – buy here
- Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Deluxe Vegan Kabuki Self Tanner Brush, £19.90 (save £3.98) from Amazon – buy here
- Glow Figure Bali Buffing Sugar – Exfoliating Body Scrub for Women, £24.43 (save £10.47) from Amazon – buy here
- Glow Figure Bounce Body Mask – Detox Clay Mask, £27.93 (save £11.97) from Amazon – buy here
What day is Prime Day 2021?
Prime Day actually takes place over two days—June 21 and 22—with non-stop deals available to Amazon Prime members.
You can sign up for a 30-day free Amazon Prime trial here. The monthly cost is £7.99 a month thereafter, but if you don't want to continue, just cancel your membership immediately after selecting the trial—that way you'll still receive your free month, without having to set a reminder to cancel.
Best Prime Day Deals 2021
PRIME DAY takes place today and tomorrow (June 21 – 22) with thousands of deals across Amazon on big name brands and Amazon-owned products and services exclusively for Prime Day members.
Here are the best deals we've spotted this Prime Day.
- Apple Airpod Pro, £187.99 (lowest price ever) – here
- Nintendo Switch Bundle, £299.99 (save £41) – here
- Sennheiser HD 450BT Wireless Headphones, £89 (save £70) – here
- Chilly's Bottles, £15 (save £12) – here
- Michael Kors Quartz Watch, £89 (save £22) – here
- Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack Whisky, £23 (save £13) – here
- Apple Watch SE, £286.99 (save £62) – here
- Simba Hybrid mattresses, save up to 40% off – here
- Emma Original mattress, save up to 50% off – here
- Echo Dot 4th Gen, £24.99 (50% off) – here
- Shark Anti Hair Wrap Cordless Stick, £199 (save £200) – here
- Kindle, £49.99 (save £20) – here
- Fire Stick 4K, £26.99 (save £23) – here
If you haven't signed up already, make sure you sign up here – otherwise you won't be able to access the deals.
We've rounded up more great deals here.
- Best live deals and shopping tips – click here
- Best tech deals – click here
- Best deals on Amazon devices – click here
- Best homeware and appliances deals – click here
- Best beauty deals – click here
Enjoyed our roundup of the best Coco and Eve deals? We've found more live beauty savings for you here.
To learn more about Prime Day and the best deals, check out our guide.
And visit our dedicated Prime Day page for the latest savings as we find them.
Source: Read Full Article