Best last-minute UK holiday deals – including Essex, Devon, Norfolk & Kent from £49 per stay
BRITS looking forward to going on holiday in England this summer can find some great value last minute staycations.
From holiday parks to coastal hotels, there are UK breaks available, despite a continued demand for holidays on home turf.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Tens of thousands of Brits have booked holidays for the summer and it is set to be a busy season for the British holiday home business.
Many holidaymakers are ditching foreign trips for staycations, with a limited number of destinations on the travel green list – and many of those potentially changing to amber.
However, there are still some deals to be had if you know where to look.
We've found a range of last-minute UK trips, starting from £49:
- Haven Holidays Essex, July 3-nights from £299 per stay
- Haven Holidays Kent, July 3-nights from £349 per stay
- Haven Holidays Lincolnshire, July 3-nights from £289 per stay
- Haven Holidays Norfolk, July 3-nights from £299 per stay
- Haven Holidays North Wales, July 3-nights from £399 per stay
- Haven Holidays Northumberland, July 3-night from £399 per stay
- Haven Holidays Scotland, July 3-nights from £489 per stay
- Haven Holidays Sussex, July 3-nights from £399 per stay
- Haven Holidays Yorkshire, July 3-nights from £367 per stay
- Park Holidays UK Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Sussex and Devon 3 and 4-night breaks from £159 per stay
- Park Dean Resorts Kent, July 3-night breaks from £389 per stay
- Park Dean Resorts Norfolk, July 3-night breaks from £359 per stay
- Park Dean Resorts Suffolk, July 3-night breaks from £279 per stay
- Park Dean Resorts Yorkshire, July 3-night breaks from £399 per stay
- Park Dean Resorts Isle of Wight, July 3-night breaks from £399 per stay
- Away Resorts in July 3-nights from £299 per stay
- Hoseasons in July 3-nights from £269 per stay
- Snaptrip this weekend last-minute breaks from £355 per stay
- Warner Leisure Hotels July 3 and 4-night half-board offers from £349pp
- Premier Inn rooms in coastal resorts from £49 per room per night
- Pontins July 3 and 4-night breaks from £129 per stay
- Shorefield Holidays 3-night July breaks from £377 per stay
- Sykes Cottages last-minute breaks from £334 per stay
UK holiday demand has seen some home rentals almost sell-out across the county.
Destinations in the south-west of England, especially coastal towns, have seen particularly high demand, such as Cornwall, Devon and Kent.
Camping sites in the UK have also seen a huge rise in bookings – up as much as 176 per cent in comparison to last year.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- Breakfree Holidays mini breaks for families with under-5s
- Holiday homes with a quirky twist to rent during the school holidays
- Travelzoo have up to 59% off UK breaks
- July breaks to make the most of the predicted UK heatwave
- Haven extends holiday season until November
- Cheap holiday park autumn breaks from £79 per stay
Families have been urged by travel companies to book now for the summer.
Brits are even being warned that they could have their holidays stolen from them by other families offering to pay more money due to demand.
Rowena Owen, who runs a holiday letting firm in Kent, said she had been contacted by people offering to pay double to take the bookings from someone else.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools
Fancy a back-to-basics holiday? Here are some campsites with availability for summer.
There are also great UK coach trips for families, holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article