Holiday parks and cottages in Wales for April and May from £70 per stay as country reopens for English holidaymakers
NOW that travel restrictions in England have lifted, Brits can head to Wales for a much-needed staycation.
With its beautiful beaches, mountainous national parks and quaint fishing villages, Wales is a fantastic option for a UK break – and we've found holidays from just £70 per stay.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
From yesterday, English tourists can holiday in Wales.
Those who have yet to plan their break this summer can find some excellent deals on holiday park and cottage breaks in Wales.
Some of the best deals are:
- Park Dean Resorts 3-night holiday park April breaks from £169 per stay
- Park Dean Resorts 3-night holiday park May breaks from £189 per stay
- John Fowler Holidays 3-night April park breaks from £217 per stay
- John Fowler Holidays 3-night May park breaks from £329 per stay
- Haven Hafan y Mor park 3-night April breaks from £290.50 per stay
- Haven Presthaven park 3-night May breaks from £146 per stay
- Park Leisure 3-night holiday park April breaks from £249 per stay
- Park Leisure 3-night holiday park May breaks from £249 per stay
- Away Resorts April & May park breaks from £158 per stay
- Sykes Holiday Cottages 3-night breaks from £183 per stay
- Holidaycottages.co.uk 3-night breaks from £215 per stay
- SnapTrip 3-night breaks from £70 per stay
- Wales Cottage Holidays 3-night breaks in April & May from £76 per stay
Welsh people have already been able to go on domestic holidays since March 29 within Wales, and to self-contained accommodation.
UK holidays are booming due to the uncertainty regarding travelling abroad, with some sites 90 per cent sold out already.
According to the Telegraph, self-catered accommodation website Unique Homestays has warned that 92 per cent of summer holiday dates are booked up, with Oliver's Travels has just eight per cent of properties still available during the summer season.
Last month, Sun Online Travel revealed that some families were even being put on waiting lists for holidays in Cornwall due to demand.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools and campsites with availability for summer.
There are also great UK coach trips for families, holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article