Last-minute cheap May bank holiday hotel breaks in England from £29
HOTEL breaks are back on the agenda now that Boris Johnson has confirmed the next stage of lockdown easing will go ahead.
Hotel stays in England, as well as group trips and foreign travel, are allowed to go ahead from May 17.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
In England, all remaining accommodation including hotels, hostels and B&Bs can re-open from Monday.
It's great news for Brits keen to get away this summer, with the trend for staycations and domestic travel continuing.
The upcoming bank holiday weekend is the perfect time to celebrate the return of hotel stays.
While a lot of people have already booked in advance, there's still a chance for Brits to grab a last-minute weekend away. These are some of the best deals:
- Premier Inn – Seaside hotels from £52 per room, per night
- Booking.com – hotel rooms from £42 per room, per night
- Brittania Seaside Hotels from £40 per room, per night
- Travelodge hotel rooms from £29 per room, per night
- Great Little breaks 3-night breaks, including Somerset from £164pp
- Warner Leisure Hotels 3-night UK hotel stays from £299pp
- EasyHotel hotel rooms in Cardiff, Newcastle, Manchester and more from £29.99 per room, per night
- Lastminute.com Cornwall 3-night breaks from £329pp
- Lastminute.com Brighton 3-night breaks from £270pp
- Best Western budget coastal 3-night breaks from £351pp
In the next stage of easing of lockdown, group holidays are also allowed, with groups of up to six people or unlimited numbers from two households now allowed to share accommodation.
That means you will also be allowed to go and stay at a friend or family member's house overnight.
It is worth noting that different restrictions are in place for England, Wales and Scotland.
This week’s best UK holiday deals
- Cheap seaside hotel stays in England from £29
- Last-minute UK breaks for the May bank holiday weekend
- EasyHotel launch 20% off room sale – with city stays from £29.99
- Disney cruise Magic at Sea tickets now on sale from £269pp
- Beachfront hotels breaks in Southend, Brighton & Blackpool from £59
Outdoor attractions such as theme parks and zoos have already opened, along with outdoor service for restaurants and bars.
But indoor entertainment will also be allowed to reopen from May 17, including museums, cinemas and children's play areas, as well as theatres and concert halls.
People will also be able to meet indoors in pubs, bars and restaurants, in groups of up to six or as two households.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article