The biggest Christmas and New Year holiday bargains this winter with trips to Spain, Turkey and Egypt from just £274pp
IF you fancy a last-minute break somewhere much hotter than the UK, tour operators are offering some super cheap deals to encourage you to book.
With bargain seven-night holidays for as little as £274pp, you can ditch the dark cold British weather for some sea, sun and sand instead.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
TUI, Thomas Cook and Jet2 are just some of the big names offering cheap deals right now.
The biggest bargain is with TUI, where seven nights in Lanzarote with return flights costs you just £274pp.
They also have deals to Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Benidorm for Spain lovers, as well Cyprus, Malta and Egypt.
Here are some of TUI's best deals, which include both cheap room-only rates as well as all-inclusive bargains, all with return flights:
- Seven nights in Lanzarote from £274pp
- Seven nights in Malta from £416pp
- Seven nights in Tenerife from £437pp
- Seven nights in Gran Canaria from £577pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Benidorm from £577pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Egypt from £759pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Tenerife from £785pp
- Seven nights in Cyprus from £794pp
Thomas Cook also has some cheap last-minute deals, including a week in the Algarve for less than £300 each.
Along with Spain, Malta and Cyprus deals, most of the destinations are around 18C to 22C in December, so you can easily find some heat with just a short flight.
We've rounded up Thomas Cook's best seven-night deals with return flights from the UK.
- Seven nights in the Algarve from £288pp
- Seven nights in Malta from £338pp
- Seven nights in Cyprus from £576pp
- Seven nights to Tenerife from £599pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Lanzarote from £799pp
And Jet2's latest deals include holidays to Portugal and Turkey, all for under £700.
- Seven nights in the Algarve from £324pp
- Seven nights in Madeira from £464pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Turkey from £599pp
Families should check the entry requirements before travelling, although most countries are now accepting fully vaccinated Brits who have proof of both jabs through the NHS app.
However, some countries have strict rules for kids – for Cyprus, children over 12 must be vaccinated or have a negative Covid test before arrival and on arrival, while Malta has banned all visitors over 12 who are not vaxxed.
Brits no longer need a negative Covid test when returning to the UK either, and just need to take a lateral flow test on day two.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article